4th ANNUAL TOMMIE LEE HORSLEY CAR SHOW To benefit Place’s In The Father Heart
AUGUST 8, 2015 – 9:00am to 12:00pm ~ First Baptist Church Parking Lot
214 College Avenue, Jackson, AL
Roger & Gerri Taylor of Bayfield, Colorado founded and operate Places In The Father’s Heart. This registered 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization was established in December of 1982, after they surrendered to full time ministry in 1979 at First Baptist Church in Jackson, AL.
The Ministry Purpose:
- To carry the message of Father’s unconditional love to the next person we meet.
- To promote the gospel of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord by encouraging all those who pass through this ministry to surrender their lives…to no longer live for themselves…but to live for Him who died for their sake. II Cor. 5:15
- To promote worship, spiritual growth, fellowship and cooperation within the Body of Christ worldwide.
The Ministry Vision:
- To establish a retreat center in South Western Colorado where Father’s love and His supernatural power will change and influence entire regions and nations of the world. Since January 2008, PITFH has reached over 7,500 people from 116 nations around the world. This is done through:
- Prayer Ministry: Biblically based, Holy Spirit led ministry that focuses on identifying and healing the underlying reasons, or root causes that exist in many individuals, setting them free from their wounds and strongholds which hinder the receiving of Father’s love.
- Life Coaching: Helping others to finish well; helping others find Father’s legitimacy; and motivating others to reach their God- given destiny.
- Retreats and Informal Gatherings: Times of teaching and imparting the Father’s love in relaxed and relational settings where everyone feels free to fully participate in the discussions.
- Ministry Website: www.placesinthefathersheart.org, where you can subscribe to newsletters, download eBooks and other teaching materials free of charge, and request prayer.
With this ministry come expenses which need to be met in order to continue to reach others with the Father’s love worldwide and carry out the vision God has given. Our goal is to raise $25,000.00 to cover project expenses as they continue to further the ministry. All proceeds of this event will go to help support these efforts .
Roger & Gerri Taylor
Please come out for a great time of fellowship and a lot of good looking automobiles! In addition, we will have gospel singing, food, and much more. If you are interested in being a sponsor, volunteering, performing, having a booth for your church or organization, or you wish to enter a vehicle, please contact:
Brittney H. Johnson
Early registration fee: $25.00 Registration morning of show: $30.00 Booth Fee: $40.00
Deadline for early registration, booth fees, sponsorships & performance fees is JULY 31st.
Sponsorship levels are:
Silver-$50, Gold-$100, Platinum-$250.00, Diamond-$500, and Ruby-$1,000.
Each sponsor will be listed and announced at the show and also in the South Alabamian Newspaper.
Please come out and help support a great cause.
In you cannot attend, please consider a sponsorship.
THANKS and GOD BLESS YOU!