Leading people can be challenging at times, but if you do it well it will help you fulfill your destiny. Here are 9 keys to successful leading to help you on your way:
- The depth of your success is determined by the quality of the people with you. Success is a team sport; no one ever succeeds alone. Therefore, the impact of your leadership ability is measured by the size of people you attract to lead alongside you.
- Your capacity for success is determined by your courage to take great risks, and the wisdom to know when not to.
- The sustainability of your success lies in the divine tension between having a short memory in the courage department of your mind when you fail, and a having long-term memory in the wisdom department of your mind so you don’t repeat the same mistakes again.
- The power of your success is determined by the level of confidence you have in your own ability to complete the mission and the amount of faith you have in God’s ability to cover your weaknesses, as well as fix your failures.
- The longevity of your success is determined by your ability to reproduce world changers and history makers – people who can carry greatness into the generations you will never see.
- The definition of your success is defined by your faithfulness to your divine call, not in the outcome of your mission. In other words, faithfulness is success because ultimately outcomes are determined by the Lord.
- The beauty of your success lies in the grace you display in tough seasons, and the level of kindness you give to those who fall short of your standard or fail your mission.
- The memory of your success is determined by how you made people feel on the pathway to the pursuit of your purpose.
- The culture of your success is in the level of ability your people have to either empower true greatness or shrink people’s confidence.